About Me

About Me

Friday, 12 April 2013

Aztec is everywhere!!!

It has been a real challenge to whittle down the options of fabulous aztec print pieces to these few, as there are so many to choose from on the high-street, but these are the few that really stood out for me.


I have to start off with the fabulous shirt dress from ASOS, I love the length I love the button up to the top shirt with collar design, I love the pattern, I love the maroon and blue colour combination and to top it all off I love the incredible price! This is a fantastic piece that can be worn in the summer as the model is or with a flat strap sandal. And also in colder weather (which you'll get lots of use of if like me your from the UK) with black tights and a chunky black shoe boot, or natural tights and a baggy beige knee high boot. Can you tell I'm very close to ordering this dress online right now?

The other dress I picked from ASOS was not only because of its vibrant print but also the shape. The low V neckline and thick black straps break up the upper chest and lengthens the neck. Whilst the skater skirt finish to the dress is very flattering on the hips.

I also added this really cute bag from ASOS perfect for a day trip to the beech, a picnic in the park or thinking about it I'm heading to Alton Towers in June (if any of you go on their new ride before then please report back on the experience!) and this bag would be perfect for carrying the essentials around for the day!

Finally the trousers from River Island, to me they scream, fashion, cool and comfy! For those days that you wish you could live in your PJ's, these are the perfect alternative!


























I'm finding it so hard to write this post as I want to log on to all of these stores and shop online!!
This TopShop light blue with a faint aztec print skirt and blazer is a fantastic smart, summer work outfit. 
I'd team it with my beige pointed toe, mid heel stilettos from Aldo....ah I want this outfit!!!

I think the colour combo on the TopShop maxi dress is really unusual, I really like the injection of yellow that's been used and I think the crop top from TopShop is a great was to go aztec with a glam party outfit.

NewLook have stolen my heart with these wedges, a great way to wear this print subtly and with the black straps they're shoes that can be worn with so many outfits. 

Last but not least the NewLook shorts and dress, very classic pieces, the denim hotpant and bodycon tee dress but with fabulous prints to keep it fresh.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend, tomorrow I need to start packing for my holiday and so I'll share with you my rules and tips for how to pack without taking your entire wardrobe away with you!

x x x






No comments:

Post a Comment