About Me

About Me

Saturday, 27 April 2013

Holiday Outfits - Tie Dye

To add a splash of colour into my hideously bright pink and white floral suitcase I took with me this wonderful tie dye top from TopShop.


I teamed this flash of colour with black shiny leggings and black heels. 

With the detail on the back of this top I opted for a up hair do to fully show of the fab Tee



To avoid a harsh pulled back look I twisted my fringe and pinned them back giving a little height and texture to the hair and finished at the back using a hair donut.


Despite this top being from last season's summer range it looks like the high street was ahead of the trends, with tye die being on a few of this years catwalks...





















My fave of these four is the red Isabel Marant jacket, closely followed by the trousers from the same designer. 

And even the Celebs are having a go...although in my opinion Rita Ora has gone a tad over board.
I do absolutely love the jacket, however worn with jeans and a Tee maybe?




After feedback from my gorgeous uni pal Louise (lil mention for you there girl!) I will be adding the odd beauty post, so to start of, with this tye die outfit I wore this amazingly bright pink lipstick from the Kate Moss range at Rimmel, to give a little pop of colour in the face.



















I also have on Nadine from Girl's Aloud's false eye lashes, Rimmel black liquid eye-liner and benefit brow zings (eyebrow powder) - one of my make up LOVES and must haves!!

Stay tuned for posts on my make up and daily beauty routine essentials. 

x x x

2 comments:

  1. Love the shade of that lipstick so pretty! Hope you had a great weekend xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late response, yeah me too brightens up the face even on a hangover day! lol!

    Hope your still reading/enjoying Bex and the City

    x x x

    ReplyDelete