About Me

About Me

Thursday, 25 April 2013

Holiday outfits

Despite being a walking lobster all week I did manage to take a couple of pictures so here are a few of my holiday outfits.

Night 1 - Out for dinner


Arriving in Gran Canaria at about 8pm our priority was food! So it was a quick top and shoe change, sort the hair and change the earrings then out for dinner.
I opted for this black and white aztec print top which is held up by a delicate silver necklace.
It's quite a loose fitted top which can give a bit of a frumpy look but by tucking it into these harem pants it gives the outfit a better shape.
I changed my converse for some black strapped sandals and to inject a little colour I chose these beautiful turquoise and silver earrings  



Easy Beach wear

For my first day down at the beech (pre being lobstered) I threw on this fab bright stripy floaty vest from TopShop. I actually wear this vest backwards, the front is a straight cut but the straps are very narrow and there is a high risk of exposure plus I just prefer how the top looks backwards.
Make your own rules with clothes I say, you don't always have wear it them how their designed.



This top is so light and airy throw on a pair of denim shorts and flip flops and your ready for the beach!!
Just remember the sun screen!!!!

Another over the bikini/down by the pool look I really like and its the easiest look EVER, is the casual playsuit.



This denim playsuit (photo taken at home as I wore it on holiday post turning maroon) is a comfy stretch denim material and creates a fun and trendy yet throw on easy look for on rout to the beach/lunch by the pool. 

Night 2 - Out for dinner

Ok so this dress is a little on the bridal side but I just adore the back detail. The beautiful lace heart shape front that continues in a T shape down the back giving a subtly and elegant sexiness to the dress. 



I wore this lovely cream dress with these light brown heels from Faith.


With a thick heel and a slight platform at the from of the shoe they are super comfortable...really they are!!!

I'm a bit of a comfort girl on holiday so tomorrow I'll show you a few looks that a super comfy but have a bit of glamour thrown in too!!

x x x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, easy holiday outfits! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks glad you like them! Will have some more over the weekend. Have to re take pics of the outfits at home now my burn has calmed down (the shame!!)

      x x x

      Delete