About Me

About Me

Thursday, 11 April 2013

Roar!

So my last post was how I'm working animal print now lets see how the celebs are doing it, and TopShop have some fantastic, funky and colorful pieces at the moment!


I think I may be heading to TopShop tomorrow to purchase this yellow and purple animal print vest for my holiday, its such a fresh take on a trend that has been become gradually less popular over the past 2 years. This yellow vest and the multi coloured zebra print dress are such fun ways to reinvent the look! I like the way these celebs have worn animal print but they've played it pretty safe, I say push it further than they have with these bright colourful pieces! I also really like this cut out back snake skin print, I'd team it with leather look leggings and black heels, no need to add anything fussy as all the excitement will be created from the back!

A trend that is much more of the moment is the Aztec print...more on that tomorrow! 
Have a fab evening fashionista's, my favorite bar is calling!!!

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment