About Me

About Me

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Today's Outfit - Airport here I come!!!!

Sorry for the lack of attention to my blog over the past few days this lil lady in the city has been rather poorly.
Boring things aside I am currently sat on my sofa, watching the end of 'It's complicated' (how darn amazing is Meryl Streep huh!!) waiting for my ride to the airport! It's officially the start of my HOLIDAY!!!! AHHHHH!!!!

I see all of the celebs getting off of planes in their sky high heels and mahoosive sunglasses and I think to myself really...how are you comfortable right now. For me being asked to sit still for 4 hours is uncomfortable enough, let alone in skinny jeans and 5 inch heels. OK so they probably have enough room for a walk in wardrobe on their private jets but you get my drift! 
So today's look is 100% comfort and light, not to help with the weight of the plane but to welcome the glorious sunshine of Gran Canaria in bright and airy attire.


A gift from my cousin who was living in New York a while back (those of you who are into basket ball will realize it was quite a while back) this basket ball jersey is light, breezy and I love the colours!
I've teamed it with my charcoal harem trousers from TopShop and my bright red converse.
Finished off with my ray-ban glasses (£30 from EBay  worn twice by previous owner, in amazing condition and over £100 off the retail price, love a great deal!) I'm going for a jock/geek look, I don't take sides!

I'd better crack on and finish my hand luggage packing (oops!) 

Watch out for my holiday looks through out the week

x x x

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute and comfortable outfit, perfect for flying! Have a nice holiday x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Emma! Don't holidays always go way too quickly! Would love to know your thoughts on my holiday outfits, being loaded soon! :)
      x x x

      Delete
  2. love the shoes and glasses! I agree, it's best to be comfortable when flying!:)

    www.trustinvogue.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Hannah! The glasses were SUCH a find on eBay, real ray-bans for £30!!

      And the converse are great for when your small and have long feet, normal converse have that boat feet effect on me so these are a fab alternative!

      x x x

      Delete
  3. Does anyone ever tell you that you look like Lauren Conrad?? Because you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Thanks so much Meg! Yes a couple of people have said it before, it makes me blush as I really like LC's look!

      Thank you :)

      x x x

      Delete