About Me

About Me

Friday, 12 April 2013

Today's Outfit - Friday 12th April






After looking into stripes and animal prints, I got to thinking about the biggest trends right now and Aztec is everywhere!
I have had this dress for about 6 months but have never worn it, it's very much a cling to everything material so you have to be feeling on your A game to feel confident in it. 


I fell in love with the colour of this dress when I saw it on ASOS and thought the design was really unusual. 

Although it is a over the knee dress it is a tad too body hugging for the office so today I teamed it with a light denim shirt from TopShop.

outfit

































I paired  the denim shirt and green aztec 'skirt' with these chunky black wedge boots, creating a fun and bright casual Friday outfit.

I accessorized outfit with the these really pretty gold and light pink earrings from NewLook subtly keeping with the Aztec theme in a non matchy matchy way. 

outfit

I wear these earrings a lot, they go with so many outfits and for no further reason than that I really really like them!

outfit

With the sharp angels of the print and the chunky black shoe boots I decided to soften the look with loose wavy hair and a really pretty pink lipstick, bringing a bit of girly back to me. 

2 comments:

  1. Loving that dress and killer body honey! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks chick!! The dress came in white too on ASOS but I just fell in love with the green! x x x

      Delete