About Me

About Me

Sunday, 14 April 2013

Today's Outfit - Sunday 14th April

The SUN IS SHINING!!!!!!
So thankfully it was only a 24 hour bug and I can enjoy the sunshine with the rest of you. I'm packing, and with the family for a BBQ this afternoon, so have gone for a fun and comfy look today...


I recently bought this playsuit from NewLook for only £20, its a stretchy material so incredibly comfortable. I will wear it with thick black tights and black flats with a buttoned to the top shirt for work. I'll wear it on nights out with heels, but today I've gone for red converse and a thin beige jumper (its sunny but we're not quite experiencing heatwave weather now are we!)



I enjoy playing around with accessories and glasses are one of my faves, the round, geeky tortoise shell glasses were £5.99 off eBay and I think they really bring this outfit to life. 



Thought I'd give you a closer look at the glasses, and the silliness the sunshine brings!

Hope you all enjoy the sunshine!!!

Those of you overseas who get sunshine all the time...I'm very jealous!!!

x x x

2 comments:

  1. Hi just found your blog! Lovely dungarees, I really need to get my hands on some :) The black is perfect to go with any other accessories etc, your glasses are cute too! Great post

    If you have a minute, take a look at my blog? if you enjoy it, maybe we could follow each other? Lucy x

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lucy! Thanks so much for the lovely comment! I'll add your blog to my holiday reading list :)

      x x x

      Delete