About Me

About Me

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Today's Outfit



I think this is possibly the best item I've every bought in the Sale, this amazing shirt was only £12 from River Island. It's a classic with a twist, keeping it very on trend and can be worn in so many ways.


outfit




Today I teamed this fabulous cut out shirt with bright blue skinny jeans and nude stilettos from Aldo which I also got in the sale for £25! What can I say I'm a girl that likes to dress up on a bargain.

I received a compliment on my jeans today that got me thinking. The lovely lass at work said 'where are those jeans from they're so nice and I like that they stay tight at the bottom and don't go all loose and baggy' It's so frustrating when you find a great pair of skinny jeans but they are incredibly loose around the ankle. These jeans are from H&M and are a great fit. They are however a little bit long for me so I fold them up on the inside of the jean and you wouldn't even know,  a great tip for all us little ladies out there!

To create a completely different look with this shirt I've also teamed it with a leather look skater skirt.


outfit


I think this look is more figure flattering as it nips you in at the waist creating a more hourglass silhouette, but not really appropriate for the work place. This is a great look for dinner and drinks with the girls, even a look for straight after work. We all have handbags way bigger than we need (come on admit it) so carrying this skirt and a pair of tights and doing a quick change before heading out, is simple option for that perfect work to night outfit. 

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment