About Me

About Me

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Work Hard, Play Harder!!

I don't know about you but I've noticed recently whenever I'm shopping I always look for items that I can wear to work even when I'm looking for a 'going out' outfit. So it's amazing when you find winning tops/bottoms/dresses that you can create fabulous day and night looks with. 




I love these trousers, they are similar to the pair I have from Primark that I wore to work yesterday but I like the monochrome design of these.
Paired with the Chelsea girl black sleeveless shirt and gorgeous white long fitted blazer, worn with a mid heel black stiletto, brings together a smart but stylish look for the office. I'd then add a little bit of colour to this black and white ensemble, with these earrings for example, the bright green and gold brings gives the look a little bit of fun!

For a night look, remove the blazer to unveil a super sexy (but classy) see-through back to the shirt. Change the shoes to something a little higher, like these fabulous maroon platforms from New Look. I'd remove these earrings and add a statement-piece necklace and a darker lipstick. I've gone for a deep red from the Kate Moss collection with Rimmel as it compliments my skin tone and hair colour, but any colour that really stands out would make this outfit glam enough for a night out!

x x x




2 comments:

  1. Hey Smilesy!!

    Thanks for your comments on my blog! The jumpsuit was from ASOS!
    I've just been having a gander through your blog, love it!!

    Keep it up!
    http://missionstyleuk.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha Smilesy, love it!(surname is Miles so felt like a good name for my WIWT profile)

    Thanks so much for your comment really appreciate it! Can't wait to put my holiday outfits together!

    x x x

    ReplyDelete