About Me

About Me

Thursday, 9 May 2013

Liebster Award - I got nominated!!!





I've been nominated by the fabulous Emma from FAB head to toe. It is an award for bloggers with under 200 followers (with only 3 I'm right in there, come on your guys your certainly reading so get your cute selves following!)

The Rules:
The blogger should answer the questions they've been set (Answers below)
Choose 11 new bloggers to tag and link this post to (I don't know how to tag and link...technically challenged - so have writen to them directly on their blogs)
Create 11 new questions for the 11 new bloggers
Go to their page and tell them why they've been nominated
Each nominated blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves (Again below)

The Questions Emma asked and my answers:
What is your favorite type of post to read?
High Street Fashion (and a bit of celeb fashion)

Gold, Rose Gold, White Gold or Silver?
Gold because I think it warms my skin tone more, close second rose gold, just because it's pretty.

Who is your celebrity crush?
Only 1!! (Single girl here we all have more than 1!)
Ryan Gosling
Channing Tatum
Josh Hartnett
Adam Garcia 
Ashley Banjo
(OK that's like my top 5!)

Have you ever dyed your hair? 
yes, yes and yes again, from platinum blonde to black.
Needless to say my hair was not in good condition post uni, so I no longer colour it, just boost it every now and then with John Fredas lightening spray, it works a treat on my roots but isn't as harsh as dying it.


















What is your go to outfit? 
Depends on the occasion but my go to piece is my pair of Topshop harem pants, they can be worn super dressy with heels and a glam top, to work with a blazer and also super chilled with converse and a tee

What is your favourite movie?
Can't pick between Legally Blonde & Coach Carter (the final question ties in with this answer)

What is your most expensive item in your wardrobe?
I'm not a label's person when it comes to clothes so it'd be accessories, my D&G watch I think.

Do you wear make up every day?
Yes, unless I'm staying in or just going to the gym

What's your favourite scent?
I'm a Chanel, Chance girl!



Candles or Reed Diffuse?
OOOO have you tried 'Lilly Flame' candles...STUNNING!



Are you like your star sign?
Oh yes! Gemini, I'm not two face but I have 2 sides to me. 
The super super girlie side (that shows itself on here) and the sporty girl who spent all of her childhood and teen years in a swimming pool and gym.



11 Random facts about me:
The only way I can relax is when I paint my nails as then I physically can not do anything
I never wear hoodies outside the house, yet have about 20
I came 9th at British Nationals at 200 butterfly when I was 17
I'm told by friends I'm like the character Jess in New Girl
I can't stand still when brushing my teeth
I enjoy colour coding my wardrobe
I think I'm not that random as finding 11 random facts quite hard
I really do not like the pendulum top/dress trend 
I would like to get a tattoo but not sure of what yet
I think VPL is unforgivable....even at the gym!!!
I get told I look like Lauren Conrad


My Nominees
From Nicole with Love
What Molly Loves
A Scottish Lass
Maggie Munster
Tiffanys Beauty Box
thisgirlloveschick
Grace's Walk In Wardrobe 
Amber Love
BekkaBeek
agirlfromdownunder
According to Alice

My Questions
Who is your celebrity style crush?
What is your favorite high-street store?
What's your guilty pleasure TV show?
If you could appear on a TV show, which would it be?
Why did you start writing your blog?
When you were 10 years old what did you want to be when you grew up?
Whats your idea of the perfect shape for a wedding dress?
Are you Team TOWIE or Team MIC?
If you could only use 1 beauty product again what would it be?
What's your favorite nail varnish colour?  
If you could only buy 1 item this season what would it be?

5 comments:

  1. Great answers lovely! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! Really enjoyed answering the questions!

      x x x

      Delete
  2. Helloooo thank you so much for nominating me now....im so confused !! Haha!! So do i have to write a blog post answering the questions you have set above?!? And then nominate 11 bloggers?! Hellllp!! Haha!
    XxxxX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was totally confused at first, I'd never heard of it! Maybe take a look at Emma's blog (comment above) fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk and as her post helped me understand.

      And not problem, keep them posts coming

      x x x

      Delete
  3. Thankyou very much for nominating me, means alot xx

    ReplyDelete