About Me

About Me

Saturday, 25 May 2013

Men's fashion

My cousins have been asking to me to a piece on men's fashion...so here goes. I've found it hard to get inspired by men's fashion so I've taken some time to look at my idea of the best dressed male celebs across all ages.  


From what I saw online the jeans and casual blazer is very in right now. For you over 40s Gary Barlow's chino and light blue blazer is a great look. 

You guys who want to be a bit more daring with your style I say take a look at the awesome will.i.am, in my opinion he unique fashion incredibly well.

For the youngsters out there, bless them the One Direction guys are just gorgeous little things and I love how they dress!


For smarter occasions it's all about the trendy suit now, my fave of the above is Tinie Tempah's, the slim fit around the ankle and white low neck tee rather than a shirt looks awesome!

But the guy of the moment in fashion is most defiantly David Gandy (it helps that he is incredibly gorgeous too - for you ladies reading this post!)


He rocks both smart and casual looks here, looks that are all achievable on our high-street!
Men's high-street looks to come!!!

x x x

1 comment:

  1. Just wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post is simply cool and i could assume you are an expert on this
    subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.


    Feel free to visit my homepage celebrity fashion

    ReplyDelete