About Me

About Me

Monday, 27 May 2013

Today's Outfit - Sunday 26th May

Sunny weather has arrived!!!!! YAY!!!

























Still a little ergh about my arms and tummy having consumed alcohol everyday this past week (have to get myself gyming it again!) this jumper is a perfect summer top when you want to cover up a little, but is kept a tad cheeky with the split back. I absolutely love the light orange colour of this jumper and although knitted it is very airy so not too hot in the sunshine!

I teamed the jumper with denim shorts, that actually used to be boy shape jeans from TopShop that I cut myself. I also cut off one of the back pockets to show the dark blue square, for a bit of added detail. 

Before I went out I was weighing up whether to wear my grey boots or red converse to finish the look, as I was heading out for a few drinks (again....that ended up being more than a few....ouch to the head this morning) I went with the boots. 

x x x

2 comments:

  1. Love that top, and great homemade shorts - I've done that loads of times and every time it turns out great! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks I fell in love with the colour!! To date I've never found a pair of denim shorts so comfy!

      Hope your enjoying my blog

      x x x

      Delete