About Me

About Me

Saturday, 25 May 2013

Today's Outfit - Thursday 23rd May

Hey All! Sorry for the lack of blog love over the past few days work/life  has been crazy busy!

Friday night was my gorgeous friend Nat's birthday drinks, the aim was to go for a quiet few but does that ever happen?!?!

I woke up on Thursday having a shocker, one of those, I hate my arms, my legs and tummy days so had to try and create an outfit that covered all 3 without putting myself in a onesie or black bin bag.



















I put together burgundy skinny jeans from TopShop with a long cream aztec print RiverIsland vest, the two tackled the thighs and tummy situation. Then there was the arms, and having chosen to wear my mid heel grey ankle boots I added my grey soft material blazer, with roll up sleeves from NewLook.




To finish off the outfit I added this glass look chunky necklace and Barry M's Cherry Black Ultra Moisturising Lip Paint lipstick.

Overall considering the choices were made to cover up those bits I was feeling blue about I'm pretty chuffed with the look.

What do you wear on your ergh days?

x x x 


2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit you look lovely!!! :) i wish i looked like that on a "bad" day hahaa!! The blazer is really nice and i love the necklace! XxX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! Instagram is my best friend on a 'bad day' too!!

      I love a blazer that looks smart but is super comfy too!

      x x x

      Delete