About Me

About Me

Thursday, 2 May 2013

Today's Outfit - Thursday 2nd May



As I rolled myself out of bed at 5:30 this morning to head up to our offices in the North West I pretty much picked my outfit in my sleep. I was going for the, if only I could stay in my PJ's feeling, that I can get away at work.

outfit

I threw on a simple black skater tee dress from H&M with tights, felt a bit cold (the body's natural reaction to being up at such a crazy hour) so added a grey cardigan from republic. The outfit felt a bit frumpy with next to no shape, so added a thin black belt to draw all the material in at the waist.

It's a tad matchy matchy to add the grey boots but at that time in the morning it was a case of what ever shoes are closest.

outfit


This dainty gold necklace was another of my fab payday buys, only £2.99 from H&M!!!!

Not hugely inspiring but not a complete flop is how I feel about today's outfit, what do you think?

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment