About Me

About Me

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Today's Outfit - Wednesday 1st May (How is it May already!!!!)





Tonight I'm heading to Covent Garden for my monthly catch up dinner with the uni girls so today's outfit is a bit more work and play.

outfit

I've got on a loose black vest, that has a subtle black aztec print on it, bright blue jeans and mid heel grey ankle boots. The star of this outfit however is the scarf...


outfit

This beautiful satin scarf is from H&M (love a bit of payday shopping!!!) and was only £7.99!!! I have to admit I did opt for this colour knowing that it'd go well and show off my holiday tan. 
To finish the outfit I put on my silver and turquoise earrings and a few silver rings (2 on mt right thumb, one on my left index and middle finger) 

outfit

Just one more picture of this FANTABULOUS scarf...sorry scarf crush moment!!! 

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment