About Me

About Me

Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Today's Outfit - Wednesday 29th May

With the dull grey sky outside my priority this morning was comfort, but with a few meetings at the office, going to work in my pj's just wouldn't have cut it!!


So I teamed my bright blue H&M jeans with a loose long black vest, made all snugly with a cotton blazer and red & print floral scarf from TopShop.

In an attempt to add a little sparkle to the outfit I added these gorgeous gold and black earrings from...Superdrug!!!! 

I love to accessories according to my mood, but my watch is the only piece of Jewellery I wear every day. I like to mix up my earrings, necklaces, earrings day to day and to keep lots of variety I tend to go for fun, inexpensive costume jewellery.

I recently came across Love From Misbehave on twitter, a site perfect for amazingly priced, on trend pieces:  http://www.lovefrommisbehave.com

All of these items under £10 and will give any outfit a cute, fun added touch of glitz! 


Keep on the aztec trend are these gorgeous earrings, in fabulous bright summer colours.

I really like the use of shapes in the chunky gold necklace, and again in fantastic colours for the summer.

Collars are very in right now and I think this navy and gold piece would add serious glamour to any outfit and under £10!!!

The black spade studs are just super cute, when I has short hair I was all about stud earrings, perfect for you girls with a funky pixie doo.

x x x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, that website sounds great! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! So Glad your still reading bexandthecity :) x x x

      Delete
  2. Love your blog so far it's really lovely



    Please follow my blog http://www.fashionkween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete