About Me

About Me

Sunday, 5 May 2013

Today's Outfits - Friday 3rd Saturday 4th May (Including date night!)

Here's a look at what I've been wearing over the past few days...


outfit

Still pretty wiped out from a 5:30am start on Thursday, Friday's aim was something easy and comfy. I really like this burnt orange vest from MissSelfridge, its a softer way of wearing orange and is really complimentary to slightly tanned skin. I tucked it into my leather look skater skirt, a skirt that is great to wear when your feeling a bit ergh as its not clingy but being high-wasted it avoids being frumpy. 

Friday night I had a date...eeeeeeek!

outfit

The weather was lovely in London on Friday so opted for shorts, my date had previously complimented on my yellow jacket from a picture on facebook so made sense to give this fabulous bright thing an evening out. 

We went for casual drinks down by the river, so teamed the jacket with this pink print T and chunky shoe boots. 

It seemed to be a good choice of outfit too as date 2 is on the cards (I'll keep you posted!)

Saturday: Pub with pups to watch the football:

I find it really easy to get an outfit together when I'm dressing up for a night out, or going smart for work, but doing the chilled out look and still keep stylish I have to play around with my outfits a bit more. 

outfit


outfit



outfit

In the end I wore this overside NUDE print tee as shown in the first picture, with black skinny jeans and grey boots. I really like the cheeky over the shoulder way of wearing the tee but maybe a little too much flesh for an old mans pub. I also like how this look is changed by added my pork pie hat, again not right for watching the football with a group of 50yr old blokes, but a perhaps for drinks with the girls or a gig.

Tonight I'm heading out in Essex so stay tuned for some VERY glam posts including a piece on a girls trust worthy LBD.

x x x

2 comments:

  1. Great outfits lovely, especially love the second!

    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award, the post will be live tomorrow (7/5/13) after 10:30am on my blog! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG wow thank you so much! That's so sweet of you, I'll be sure to check your blog tomorrow!

      Thanks again!

      x x x

      Delete