About Me

About Me

Monday, 13 May 2013

WIWT Competition - 60s!

The 4th day of the WIWT competition was 60's. I absolutely adore the twiggy look! Especially her make up.
Here's my attempt.

outfit

outfit


With this box cut mini, I added over the knees socks and some  twiggy inspired make up.

What do you think???

OK so I wasn't quite as extreme as the look below, I would save that more for fancy dress than everyday but still absolutely love it!!!



There isn't a huge amount of 60s influence on the high-street right now but I found a couple of little numbers if 60s is your thing.


NewLook's dresses really capture the 60s box shape dress, where as ASOS achieve the look with these retro prints. 

x x x

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit and makeup ! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chick! That WIWT competition was fun! Got me thinking about so many different trends :)

      x x x

      Delete