About Me

About Me

Sunday, 12 May 2013

WIWT Trends competition

So after realizing the first 4 days of adding pics to the WIWT website for their F&F competition, I hadn't been setting my pics to actually enter it, I'm left with 3 more days to enter.

Friday's style challenge was accessories, my favorite accessories right now is my hair chain (check out my holiday posts for more info)

outfit

Here are some of the fabulous accessories I've seen out on the high-street.


























Aztec is really gripping the high-street right now, and here is how it can be used for casual and dressy occasions. It's quite commonly used for casual outfits so really liking this little clutch from Zara for a more glam feel. 

I really love the yellow tone Zara have used on this leather hand bag and with festival season round the corner this light brown with fringe detail bag is a perfect number to have on your shoulder.

























I've fallen in love with this gorgeous clutch bag from MissSelfridge, the gold detail against the pretty pink makes for a great little summer pick.

If the light brown fringe bag is a bit 'we've seen it before' this maroon fringe bag will create a bit more of a statement.

Again because of colour in a classic shape this turquoise bag from Accessorize hits the mark for a summer handbag.




TopShop are on the money with their statement necklace's this season. Above are just a few of my faves. There not a lot more to say than I think they are all killer and will add fabulousness to any outfit!




























NewLook tends to be my go to place for shoes, but ASOS are doing some amazing pairs this summer.

Being added to my wish list are the tiger black pumps, really love the gold detail and they look super comfy too. 

Of the heels the blue, pink and purple open toe strap shoes are my pick, this shape has taken over from the chunky platform that we saw a lot of last summer and the colours are awesome!

x x x




No comments:

Post a Comment