About Me

About Me

Monday, 10 June 2013

£7.99 H&M dress for work and play!

On my venture to The Trafford centre last Wednesday, as well as the stunning white blazer and florescent lime tee, I got a fabulous black and blue jersey dress in H&M.



I've been told this tone of blue suits my skin and hair tone, but if blue isnt for you this dress comes with a grey panel down the middle too. I really like the slight skater shape to the skirt of the dress (great for those big belly days) The black panels down the sides are also super slimming, which is always a bonus.

For work today I teamed the dress with a black blazer, tights and a thin strap wedge shoe.

For an evening or weekend look I'd remove the blazer and throw on my TopShop pork pie hat or even remove the tights and wear with converse or a chunky black shoe boot.

So many looks to be created with a £7,99 dress...fabulous bargain!!!

x x x

2 comments:

  1. Perfect little bargain, H&M are great for things like this!

    Claire xx
    http://stylingo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! It's all about style over expense :)

      x x x

      Delete