About Me

About Me

Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Ahoy there sailor!!! Today's Outfit - Tuesday 4th May

Today I felt like bringing a bit of sailor to the table...


I really fancied wearing these beige NewLook trousers today, but didn't want to stick to the brown/beige colour pallet so got all nautical with them.

I added my H&M blue and white stripy top, with my favorite Aldo shoes, finished off with a splash of red lipstick to bring the whole theme together.


As much as I'd love to give off the 'I look all fabulous when travelling to work in my gorgeous heels'...lets get real. When running for the train these are not going to be any good (I'm always that chick that sprints through the doors as they are closing) and walking 10 minutes to the station and another 10 to the office, the heels will be ruined in no time. So for the commute I opted for my trusty red converse.


I threw in this dark pink scarf from Camden market for an added touch of colour.

x x x

2 comments:

  1. Hey Becky! I am loving the blog :-) Keep up the good work! It's great for me as I don't get many opportunities to shop back in England so your blog is giving me lots of inspiration for when I'm next back. Looking forward to your next post! Rain xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY!!! I'm so glad you like it!! We'll have a good chat about all that is fashion and beauty when your back :D x x x

      Delete