About Me

About Me

Sunday, 30 June 2013

Beauty & Health Weekend

Beauty
So yesterday I got my new skin care regime off to a start...


I started off the day with the cleansing skin wash, and I made sure to use the mattifier before putting on my make up.
Last night I gave the sebum clearing masque a try, after washing it off my skin felt a little tight, but totally refreshed.
I then used Zineryt, a twice daily treatment prescribed by the doctors, this will take a little while to take effect so will keep you posted.


I also treated myself to a BarryM's Gelly Hi-Shine nail varnish in the Lychee colour. 
I have a black tie event on Tuesday (our team at work has been nominated for an award...very exciting!) and I'm wearing a navy blue cocktail dress with shoes a similar colour to this fabulous colour nail polish. 

Health/Fitness

With work being crazy busy, fitness has been at the bottom of my to do list, so with a 3 day weekend and no big plans fitness was on the agenda. 
I've been on two 5k runs followed by some toning exercises at home.


Having an exercise ball and hand weights at home means I can take over the living room and do a tough toning session.
I followed this mornings run with a healthy smoked salmon and scrambled egg breakfast - 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites, the yolk it high in calories but also high in vitamins, also is one of the few foods that naturally contains vitamin D so I always include one yolk.
Now I'm ready for some Oxford Street Shopping!!!

Today's Outfit



With the glorious weather in London today it was time to get out the white linen trousers, I teamed them with my aztec print, metal ring Primark top I got this season for my holiday.

With my sandals on I'm ready to hit the shops, looking to get myself some Liz Earle Shampoo and Conditioner, having had 2 inches cut off my hair Friday (which I'm still a little emotional about) as the ends were damaged I want to get some good quality but also natural Shampoo and Conditioner, and this has come highly recommended. 


Has anyone else used the Liz Earle hair products??

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment