About Me

About Me

Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Double up on Prints

On the train back from our Warrington office (big shout out to my Warrington readers!) yesterday I treated myself to Look magazine and pages 18 and 19 really intrigued me with these double print outfits.


If I'm totally honest I'm not convinced by these outfits, even my girl Olivia P doesn't look her usual sensational self, but I like the idea of doubling up on prints, so thinking about what I have going on in my wardrobe I gave it a go...


I wanted to wear my loose RiverIsland leopard print jersey dress, everything about the shape is flattering making it super easy to wear.
It has long sleeves, covering the bingo wings, a V neck so elongates the neck, short enough to make the legs look longer but longer enough to cover the thighs and baggy around the tummy.
PERFECT!

The dress is on the shorter side, so for work I always wear it with very high denier tights and flats. 

I hadn't worn my new leopard print Primark scarf since I got it two weekends ago so this was a great opportunity to give it an outing and try this double print trend. 

Strangely I really liked the dress and scarf together, I think it works because the colours and size of the prints are different. 

What do you think? Would you double up on your prints?

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment