About Me

About Me

Thursday, 13 June 2013

Going all Secretarial!

The priority of today's outfit was something that wasn't going to rub my fake tan off and having put on a layer of tan on my legs this morning it had to be non clingy bottoms. 

So I went with my trusty black TopShop pencil skirt. I wore this pencil skirt to my first interview out of Uni. It is slightly depressing to think that was 6 years ago, but loving that this skirt hasn't faded and has kept it's shape. 



I teamed my pencil skirt with a white sheer tie top from H&M. This top is great, it can be worn as a V neck with the gold strings dangling or tied in a bow like I chose to today.

And I finally got to debut my fabulous Primark sling back pointed heels.

x x x

After work today my flat mate and I went shopping in preparation for my birthday weekend. 


For a 90 minute shopping session, I'd say we did pretty well!

Purchases included:
Black court shoes from Aldo - The flatmates purchase, - they're a fabulous comfy leather and high but not insanely high as she's 5ft 8 (lucky moo)

Black and white striped round sunglasses also from Aldo - I've been looking for some round sunglasses for a while and these stood out with their funky pattern, and only £10...bargain! I really hope it's sunny over the weekend!

The most important of the bunch is MY NECKLACE!!!
So I found most of the necklaces I blogged about earlier this week but the colour or material was not right with any of them (the risk of internet shopping)
Then I found this stunning long fringe light pink necklace in TopShop...I...AM...SO Exciting about wearing it tomorrow!!!
I also got new blushers and eye lashes from Superdrug - Nadine Girls Aloud lashes are my lashes of choice.

Finally we have treated ourselves to an american pancake breakfast for Saturday morning.
Pancakes
Golden Syrup
Berries
Crispy Bacon
YUMMY!!!!

Oh and how could I forget, I bought us both a kinder surprise (yes we are big kids) and I think fashion is my calling...check out what I got...


So cute!!

Can't wait to show you mine and my friends birthday night out outfits!!!

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment