About Me

About Me

Monday, 10 June 2013

Help me plan my Birthday Outfit!!! Pretty Please!!!

Hi all, so I'm hoping for a little bit of help here,  it's my birthday next Monday and I'm heading out in Covent Garden on Friday for a few...and a few more birthday drinks.
I've basically got my outfit planned but I'd love some help with a fabulous statement necklace.



My plan so far is a plain black bodycon dress, the one I'm actually going to wear is a little longer than this and long sleeved,  which I have my gorgeous flatmate to thank for lending me.
I think I am a little in love with my new H&M blazer so I'll be adding that into the mix too. 
I'm thinking I want to be a little more colourful than monochrome so I'll team the dress and blazer with my bright pink Aldo shoes and a popping pink lipstick. 
I want the attention with accessories to be a statement necklace so I'm keeping the bag black, with my over sized black bow bag from MissSelfridge.

This is where you come in, I have selected 6 necklaces that I really like but I can't decide which I prefer...



So beautiful guys and girls...HELP!!! Opinions totally welcome!!!

x x x

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit your going to wear, my favourite part being the pink heels! I think you should wear the necklaces on the far right !
    Hope you have a good night
    nicole x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too!!!! Such a hard decision!!
      I'm giving myself until Thursday evening to decide.
      Thanks so much chick

      x x x

      Delete
  2. I am loving the Zara necklace. I think it will really stand out with your outfit...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah the Zara one is so gorgeous and really unique!!! I don't know which to choose?!?!?!

      x x x

      Delete