About Me

About Me

Saturday, 22 June 2013

Loving the sales!!!

My RiverIsland goodies arrived!!!! 

Very excited about debuting the first of my two new sale purchases. 




The print on the tee is delicate, intricate and vibrant, and for just £10, it's fabulous!!

The top is incredibly light so great for the summer and the dipped hem at the back gives a fab floaty look as you walk. 
For a casual Friday work outfit, I teamed the tee with black skinny jeans and my gold bar black penitent flats from Next.

For a night out I would wear this with wet look leggings and sky high heels, or even a pair of tailored shorts and a more chunky heel. 

It's always a good buy when your purchase can be worn for work and play.

Accidental Label Lab purchase

Yesterday after work, some friends and I popped into Richmond for a catch up and needing to use the ladies before the rest of the group arrived my flat mate and I popped into House of Fraser...a trip that resulted in me accidentally buying this FABULOUS shirt dress.

Reduced from £65 to £19.50, it would have been a crime not do huh!!!

I love the colours, the cut and length of this dress. I'll be able to wear it to work and out, with my grey ankle boots, chunky black wedge boots, grey strappy chunky heel sandals and even converse. 

Very excited about this buy!!

This is the first thing I've bought from label lab, I have always loved the clothes, but are a little above the price range I look at, however their sale this season is fantastic.


This beautiful cow neck burgundy dress, has been reduced from £45 to just £22.50!!! 
Gorgeous for the office with some nude mid heel point toe heels or glammed up with some statement bling and killer heels.
This dress would best suit the curvy girl, showing off without making an ample bust look huge, the cow neck bodycon, is a great choice for an hourglass and top heavy lady.


I absolutely adore and wish the Richmond House of Fraser had of had this beautiful white floaty top in store yesterday. 
White is not usually a slimming colour but the super long hem, that starts either side of the narrow middle panel creates an illusion that your hips and thighs finish where the longer panel starts. 

So this top is a perfect summer option for ladies with a 'pear shape' aka smaller top, larger around the hip and bum. 

Being on the shorter side, if I were to wear this top I'd keep my bottoms and shoes the same colour, to elongate the leg as the incredibly long dipped hem could make us littlens look even littler.

*Little tip for the sales*
 Buy items you know you'll wear lots, and that really flatters your shape, not JUST because it's a great price, because if you only wear the item once...even at 70% off its not a great use of your money.

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment