About Me

About Me

Wednesday, 19 June 2013

RiverIsland Sale FINDS!!!

I am very excited to be waiting on the arrival of the following two purchases both found in the RiverIsland sale online...


This baseball wolfpack tee, I got online for £7!!!!!!!

 I have tried this top on twice in the store but just couldn't justify £22 for a T-shirt when I had got one similar in Primark for £6 and so I thought to myself I can cope with just having my Primark Miami over-sized tee. 

Then on exploring the RiverIsland sale I came across it at this super reduced price YAY!!! 


Whilst flicking through the rest of the sale items, and having thought to myself when going through laundry a couple of days ago that I need more prints in my ever growing clothes collection, I came across this. A gorgeous Chinese influence dipped hem over sized tee. 
Like the baseball top its a V neck which is more flattering on us busty girls, and the colours and patterns are just beautiful.
Reduced to just £10!!!! 
Bright, beautiful and a fab price...wining!! 

My tip is, if you know your size in a store always go for the sales online, you don't have to deal with crowds, clothes all over the floor and those people that just go a bit nuts in a sale (we've all experienced them!)
Then if you have to take anything back you can just take it into store to avoid any other costs.

x x x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely picks! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And soooo cheap!! Even better :)

      x x x

      Delete
  2. I've been eyeing up that green top for a while now too!
    I'm going to check if it's still available online now, fingers crossed.
    Hope you're well?
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Ahhhh and they arrived today, I'll be wearing the oriental top tomorrow so stay posted for how it looks on x x x

      Delete