About Me

About Me

Friday, 7 June 2013

THE BIG EVENT! All Hands 2013...The Rehearsal

The company I work for holds an all staff event (3000 people) once a year. Much like the company its fun, innovative and delivers the company messages/priorities in a unconventional way. Both years I've volunteered to help at the event and both years have been incredible!!!

The venue in HUGE so comfy attire is a must!!!

For rehearsals...




...it was all about the converse!!! My 'skirt' is actually my leopard print dress you will have seen on my post 'LBD's with attitude ;)' I really wanted to wear my red and blue check TopShop shirt which I'd usually wear with jeans however I'm out this weekend and had fake tanned (tinted moisturiser - it works better than fake tan...will explain more later) and the seams of jeans rub against the skin and rub the tan off. So I decided to go for a comfy stretch 'skirt'. This is a really great way of utilising your wardrobe, creating great new looks without having to spend any more money. 

I was lucky enough to be involved in the presentation on IT & Quality and Compliance...lucky you say hmmmm....well take a look at how we made it fun...


Sooooo many people!!!




I seriously wanted to take my chair home!!!




And this is only 1 of the 4 rooms!!!

The float for my department I work in, 'People Development' was also AWESOME....EXTERMINATE!! 

An actual tardis, signed by the doctors themselves!!






Stay tuned to find out what I wore for my role as a judge on 'The Voice'! 

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment