About Me

About Me

Sunday, 9 June 2013

THE BIG EVENT - All Hands!!!

For my big appearance as a 'The Voice' judge I donned... 


Well OK I've cheated a little, this is how I would have worn the outfit if I was aware of this role before heading up to Manchester. Lime is so in right now and who can deny them self a £3.99 tee from H&M.
I am in love with with blazer, its a beautiful shape and really good quality again from H&M. 
I would have worn it with my black tailored primark shorts and super high black MissSelfridge court shoes.

I didn't have my killer heels with me so on the day wore the shorts with black tights and my grey ankle boots. Not quite a fabulous and I think Jessie J would much prefer the super high heel but you gotta work with what you have when your on the road. 

Us judges in action

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment