About Me

About Me

Friday, 28 June 2013

Today's Outfit - Friday 28th July

Friday feeling, plus a day off gives reason for bright, bold and colourful!


I got this beautiful peppermint green jumper in the H&M sale for just £7, its a super light material so perfect for the summer, a concept I'm hoping will arrive in the UK soon.


I teamed the fabulous jumper with my bright blue skinny jeans and red coverse, a long day of shopping, the doctors and a vist to the hair salon required comfy shoes!


To keep the colours coming I added these turquoise cross earrings from RiverIsland, just £3!!! Love them, they're so cute. With a dash of orange on my nails the colourful, bright look felt complete.

Brighten up this grey miserable day (well for us Londoners) with some bright coloured clothes, I dare you!!

x x x

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just love this outfit so much. You look lovely! I love theTshirt so much. xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks chick! Can't go wrong with a fab top for £7 in the sale huh! x x x

      Delete