About Me

About Me

Sunday, 2 June 2013

Today's Outfit - Saturday 1st June

A day of shopping planned with my flatmate started off with a little solo trip to Primark, to look after the pennies my idea was to head to Primark get the things I needed and anything else I would get at Westfield. It was on my trip to Primark I got this amazing over sized sports tee. 



Originally when I bought this top (only £6 from Primark) I wanted to wear it with a chunky gold chain necklace, but I couldn't find one I liked, so that's a development area for this look.

I teamed it with shinny black leggings and grey boots, then to tie it all in together added red lipstick and large thin gold hoops.

As well as this top I treated myself to...




I was nervous about getting this style shoe, it is very in now but I don't have very long legs and an ankle strap can cut the leg short making them look bigger and shorter than they are.

To ensure that doesn't happen I'll only wear these shoes with trousers or short shorts/mini skirts to prevent creating a stumpy look. 




I have a pair of black paintent pointed toe heels but they are scratched as they have been worn a lot!
Instead of a court shoe, I went for the same style but sling back, for the summer.




 Keeping on the summer theme, I fell in love with this flower head band, I cant wait to team it with some denim shorts, a floaty cream top for a cute summer outfit.


And although it is meant to be summer, no doubt we'll be having cold days in the UK and so when I saw this gorgeous scarf I thought, why not it'll defiantly get some use and I love the pop the pink brings to the print. 


Something I tried on but didn't purchase is this fab, sailor style crop tee from TopShop. 
I really like it but the cut of the arm holes aren't overly flattering on me. 

I hope you had a fab weekend!!!

x x x 

7 comments:

  1. i really like the first pair of shoes you put on... i guess the phrase less is more really applies to those shoes!

    The October Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so does!!! I'm still a little nervous about wearing them, as with short legs it can be a tricky look to pull off. I'll be wearing and posting about them this weekend, you'll have to let me know what you think!

      x x x

      Delete
  2. I love those shoes from Primark. I'm nervous to get some like that aswell encase they don't suit me. I'm heading straight to Primark on my next day off :D how much where they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. £12!!!! Amazing! I'll be wearing/posting about them this weekend you'll have to let me know if I can pull them off!

      FYI you can get them in red and plain black too

      x x x

      Delete
  3. Ooh deffo going to get them then!! Sounds good! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bought the first top myself... and I LOVE the first pair of shoes too!
    LaraLouise 
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it awesome, perfect for looking stylish on hangover days (like this Saturday ooops!)

      x x x

      Delete