About Me

About Me

Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Today's Outfit - Tuesday 25th June

I woke up Monday morning desperate to wear this dress, but knowing I was going out in Covent Garden with a girlfriend on Tuesday I resisted. Tuesday came, and oh the excitement, when a dress is priced £65 and you pay the incredible price of £19.50 and its comfy, easy to wear and funky too it’s a win, win, win!!!




I’m a fan of the button to the top shirt, the geek chic look, I do have to be careful being a curvy girl loose fitted clothes can hang off your, let’s say curves up top and make you look like a sack of potatoes. The shape of this dress has a risk of doing that, but the beautiful, floaty material moves with you, subtly showing off shape.

I wore the dress with my mid heel grey ankle boots for work, now I cant wait to dress it up for an evening out.


Whats been your best sale find this season?

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment