About Me

About Me

Sunday, 9 June 2013

Today's Outfits - Saturday 8th May

I took a trip up to Northampton to visit a Uni pal this weekend and the weather man said warm....so I went shorts!!! 
(Annoyingly he was wrong, but I busted my shorts out anyway)



Feeling all summery I went for loose curls in my hair, if you want to create this look there's no need togo out and get curlers to achieve it, I created them with my hair straighteners.

I teamed my RiverIsland lace back long sleeve top with my self made denim shorts for my day outfit.

For the evening, I was ecstatic about wearing my new Primark shoes

  



The outfit I picked to go with the shoes (the stars of the show) was my black primark tailored shorts, a black vest also primark and my new H&M white blazer. To add a little colour to the monochrome I added my lime green and gold necklace and a red lipstick. 

I really do think this outfit epitomizes my belief that you do not have to shop in designer stores to create a trendy, classic and classy look. I have had a huge number of compliments about this outfit and everything but the blazer and accessories are from primark.

It's all about having great outfits, but saving the pennies so you can have the best experiences in those outfits. There's no use looking a million dollars but not having the funds to go out, have fun and show it off!!

x x x

4 comments:

  1. Great post, I love both outfits!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much!

      Hope you had a fab weekend

      x x x

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfits x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete