About Me

About Me

Saturday, 27 July 2013

CLASH!!!

Clashing prints are so so in right now...


Floral and leopard print, Oriental and check print, butterflies and stripes...I LOVE IT!!!

Of course my favorite of the four fabulous outfits above is Miss O P! The leopard print she with the floral trousers go sensationally together!!!


I tried this trend on Friday, I wore what was my aztec print asos dress, now my aztec print asos skirt with this riverisland striped crop tee. To finish the outfit I added my florescent yellow and gold triangle necklace, clashing both in shape and colour. 


As I wear this dress more often as a skirt than a dress, but with it's high neck cut meant the tops that could be worn over it were limited. So I cut it just under the arm holes to allow me to create more looks with this fun print (now) skirt!! I can't wait to start experimenting.

x x x

4 comments:

  1. im ususally so scared of clashing prints but this really works!

    Sophie| fashionslave.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! A fab way to start with would be how Olivia P has worn the clash trend, a fab print trousers with shoes that are a different print, its a bit more subtle but just as fabulous!!!

      x x x

      Delete
  2. I am such a fan of clashing. I love the skirt version! x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laura, thanks so much, I never used to wear it as a dress so it was worth getting the scissors out on it! x x x

      Delete