About Me

About Me

Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Playsuit/Jumpsuit Obsession

It's official, I am obsessed with the idea of wearing pajama like clothes out, I mean I'm obsessed with playsuits and jumpsuits! (Almost the same thing!)


I got this fab kaiki green jumpsuit from RiverIsland for just £20 in the sale. 
I usually stick to designs that nip in at the waist as it works best for my body shape, but with the narrow top and skinny leg of the jumpsuit prevents a 'sack of potatoes' look. 


I wore the jumpsuit with large thin gold hoops and my favorite primark black and white strap heels, feeling very Rihanna esque.  


 

Sandals and Aviators were definitely required for the journey in, feeling a little Maverick...for those Top Gun fan out there.

Other playsuits/jumpsuits I've worn





All of these are similar in that they narrow at the waist to create an hourglass shape, but all very different in style. 
From super casual to a night on the town, playsuits/jumpsuits are amazing!!!

It seems that TopShop share my opinion on this matter, as they're showing some gorgeous jump/playsuits right now...


x x x

2 comments:

  1. Love how you've styled these playsuits! I love them but find them fiddly on a night out (if you know what I mean) x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah haha so very true! A few cocktails + A Playsuit = a Challenge!!!

      x x x

      Delete