About Me

About Me

Saturday, 13 July 2013

Red Zara Skirt is out again!!

On what is the hottest day of the year in England we're saying thank you and happy retirement to a man who was like a second dad to me when I was growing up (not sure I've reach 'grown up' yet but you know what I mean!) From the age of 8 to 21 I was a competitive swimmer, and from the age of 8-18 my home town coach saw me through the ups and downs of competitive sports.

Take your marks...

Me in action at 19!

Today we're heading to a cute pub in Twickenham for his retirement doo. 

With the 33 degree heat in mind the amount of clothing wanted on the body is minimal (without being inappropriate of course!) and so the red skirt is out again, it's a little gem!


This time I teamed it with a black vest top and my gold Oasis necklace, simple, classic, and not too much material in this heat!


I honestly think my relationship with these shoes is a little on the obsessive side, so yes they are accompanying my feet once again.

As well as the gold necklace and my D&G gold watch, I'm wearing these fab little RiverIsland studs, a subtle way of tying in the black of the shoes with the outfit. 

So ready to head off out and the family are taking far too long to get ready, and really the only thing to do in these instances is...well...start early...


CHEERS everyone!!!

I hope you all have an amazing Saturday!

x x x

4 comments:

  1. Looking great Bex- Have a good one. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks chick you too!!!!!

      x x x

      Delete
  2. Wow you used to competitively swim bet that was hard work. Love you red skirt combo (in the older post too). I am running a competition on my blog to win an F&F voucher that might be of interest to you. There is a change that the winner could also hold the competition next on their blog so it's great for exposure.
    Style With Friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes 20 hours in the pool a week plus strength and conditioning plus competing AH!

      I would enter it but I don't think I have anything from there, I'll take a look tonight and see! x x x

      Delete