About Me

About Me

Sunday, 21 July 2013

Today's Outfit - Friday 19th & Saturday 20th July

Friday 19th July

Without sounding like a broken record argh putting an outfit together for work in this heat (anyone reading this not from the UK its 30 degrees C in London and our trains are not equipped for it) is hard work!!!

If I wear a skirt I have to tan my legs, if I wear trousers I'll be crazy hot, if I go sleeveless I'll have to tan my arms, also have to make sure the straps aren't too thin and inappropriate for the office (I've already ditched my no open toe rule, I don't think it'll be extending to string vest tops.)

So after much faffing in my wardrobe I went with...


my over-sided white Miss-Selfridge shirt, and my Zara pencil skirt.


I finished the look off with my pointed cream Aldo heels and a gold bar necklace from Oasis.

Saturday 20th July

Heading into Covent Garden to have a catch up over lunch with my gorgeous cousin, and of course that lunch turned into 2 bottles of wine and 4 cocktails oops!!


I teamed my fab RiverIsland jumpsuit sale find with, flat sandals and a chunky gold bracelet.


I finished off the outfit with my awesome black and gold necklace my friend got me from Spain. 

x x x

2 comments:

  1. The first outfit is super cute, but I must say your phone case is pretty amazing :) Where did you get it from?

    xoxo -B ♡ http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I <3 Marilyn!!! I got it for my birthday but I think you can get them online :)

      x x x

      Delete