About Me

About Me

Monday, 1 July 2013

Today's Outfit - Monday 1st July

So yesterday's trip to Oxford street didn't quite happen as I got outside and the idea of sitting on a tube was so not appealing.
Instead I went popped into Starbucks, got myself one of their new Tripple Caramel Frappuccio, light and without cream, and gosh its amazing!!! Armed with my cold coffee I took a stroll down by the river into town, much more pleasant than the sweaty tube!

Addicted to this years summer sales I popped into TopShop and came out with this GORGEOUS denim and white sleeve dress. Down from £42, to £20!!!

 



The beautiful brown wedges are also an unplanned purchase from yesterday's shopping trip. I have a bit of a rule of no open toe shoes in the office, I don't know why I've just always thought that way, but I wanted some summer wedges for work, and then I found these!


£19.99 from New look, a fab price and can go with so many outfits, jeans, dresses, shorts, a great summer shoe!

x x x

4 comments:

  1. Love that dress, would look good in a winter wardrobe too!

    L x
    fashionfor21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly, black tights and a black shoe boot maybe?

      x x x

      Delete
  2. Ahh, that's a brilliant little bargain! You look lovely :)

    Claire xx
    http://stylingo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww thanks so much! I am very much a bargain hunter, I'm doing black tie tonight in a Primark dress, but you'd never know (well unless you read my blog later! lol!)
      x x x

      Delete