About Me

About Me

Thursday, 11 July 2013

Today's Outfit - Thursday 11th July

To embrace the rarity of London having sunshine for more than 3 days in a row, tonight I have planned to go out and have a few drinks on the river. 

So today's outfit had to be a work to night look.


Ever the shopaholic I bought this gorgeous bright red skirt on Tuesday in the Zara sale, only £12.99, a flattering shape, fab colour and the material is great!

I teamed it with my H&M sleeveless shirt, and for work I'm wearing flat leopard print pumps but tonight I'll change into my favorite shoes at the moment! (Still can't believe they're Primark!)

Accessories: I'm wearing these fab gold lion earrings, just £2 from RiverIsland...


and I'll add my dirty gold chunky necklace to add a bit of sparkle for tonight. 


I didn't have a lot of time yesterday evening, but my nail polish was in desperate need of changing so I used Rimmel's 60 second range, in black to compliment the shoes and give the look a touch of edge. 


Stay tuned tomorrow for my other Zara Sale purchase...ooops!!!

x x x

4 comments:

  1. Love outfits like this, add some heels; some jewellery and bam there's your evening outfit :) x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! I hope your evening went well?!

    I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award, have a look at my post on missionstyleuk,bloodspot.com from tonight and see your nomination and questions

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely thanks, guy did good, champers and strawberries by the river!!!
      And Thanks so so much!! Can't wait to read your answers :D x x x

      Delete