About Me

About Me

Friday, 23 August 2013

Keeping things Smart and getting Silly!

Tuesday 20th 

So if you read my previous post you'll know that I was a little nervous Monday night about a presentation I had to deliver on Tuesday, for 30 minutes in front of 30 people! 
Such an occasion required something smart but also something that wasn't fussy and that I felt comfortable in. 


I wore this black, red and white flower pattern NewLook dress with black tights, my new black fringe flats and finished off/smartened up with my black single button blazer from Principle. 
I went minimal on jewllery with just my watch and some simple gold stud earrings. 

And in case any of you wanted to know the presentation went well! Yay!

Wednesday 21st 

I was heading out for drinks and dinner with my gorgeous work pal so needed a work/night outfit. 


It's been a long time since I last wore this dress, it's very much one of those dresses that has to be kept for a non bloated, feeling good kinda day and it seems my sessions with my PT and 3 x 5k runs a week are starting to make me feel good. 

I wore this Primark dress with a thin black belt, pointed stiletto sling back heels and finished off with a gold 3 tier necklace. 

We went over to Bills in Westfeild and gosh that place does amazing food! Highly recommend it! 

Friday 23rd 

My flatmate and I took the day off work and headed to Brighton for the day. I didn't have time to take a picture of my outfit but I thought these looks were pretty cute too...


Happy Weekend All and to all in the UK enjoy your extra day off, LOVE Bank Holiday's!!!

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment