About Me

About Me

Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Today's Outfit - Monday 5th & Tuesday 6th August

This weekend I went on a little 'window shopping' trip into town, but we all know how they end...yes a bag of 3 items from H&M.
Ooops!!!
 One of these items being this fantastic split pattern check dress.

Monday's Outfit


I love the red and black colour, the two different style of check and that it is a super easy dress to wear. 
Plus it can be dressed down for work (left pic) and dressed up for the evening (right pic)


To work I wore this dress, that came in at only £19.99, with black tights and flat gold buckle shoes.


Then for a Monday evening drink (a date...don't ask...up there in the top 2 of worst dates ever!) I changed into my black chunky shoe boots. 
With the tights and boots being the same colour the leg line continues all the way through, elongating the leg, which also creates a slimmer leg line (always a plus)
I think this is a great look for when you want to feel dressed up but in a really casual comfortable way...perfect for a date when there is enough to worry about besides feeling uncomfortable in what your wearing.

Tuesday's Outfit


Clearly I am in a shirt wearing mood this week, today was the second outing of this fabulous grey and lime green shirt dress from label lab, I got for just £19.50, reduced from £65!!!

Teamed with my grey NewLook ankle boots this is again an easy but smart look.

x x x

2 comments:

  1. I love the lime shirt, such a bargain! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't clothes always feel nicer when you know you've got a bargain!!!!!

      Thanks gorgeous girlie! x x x

      Delete