About Me

About Me

Saturday, 21 September 2013

A teeny bit of shopping....

To cheer myself up from this horrendous cold, I decided to treat myself...a few times ooops!
But hopefully you'll agree that my choices were pretty fabulous and totally necessary!!!

I'm not doing the save the best till last thing because this jumpsuit is too amazing not to show you first!


It arrived today and I am over the moon with it! How awesome is that print!!!
 It is my first ever purchase from MissGuided and I can not wait to wear it. It fits well around every curve!
I went up a size as I've heard MissGuided clothes can come up a little tight. It was the right thing to do as it fits with enough room to be comfortable but tight enough to create a lovely silhouette. 
I can not wait to share how I accessories it with you!!!

I actually got two jumpsuits from MissGuided and I'm just as happy with the second one.


A little more dressy than the first one (I was clearly trying to cling on to summer with that purchase!)
I absolutely love the colour of this jumpsuit, and I've been told navy and royal blue suits me so I'm sticking with it. 
I couldn't believe this was only £27.99 and it came with the belt!!

My next little treat came from RiverIsland where I popped into today. 


My waredrobe is lacking great tops and of the ones I do have they're all pretty plain so decided this top was a must.

The  leopard image on the front is gorgeous and the glossy finish of it means it can be dress up for a night out as well as being worn casually with jeans, winner!

The last of my buys was a basic, but quite often a tough item to find that your 100% happy with...
JEANS
Luckily I have found the style of jeans I love so I don't even have to try them on any more. 
I head into TopShop get my 28W30L Leigh ankle grazer jeans and head to the counter...I LOVE THEM!


They didn't have them in my size in black so that's an online job for tonight!

Coming up next is my pay day wish list....will I be able to resist buying any thing else tonight whilst researching for this post!!!! ahhhhhh!!!

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment