About Me

About Me

Saturday, 28 September 2013

Everything shiny and new!!! Friday 27th September

Yesterday was the birth of two new outfits in my life and in my opinion they are both pretty dam fabulous!!!

Work


OK this out could totally be worn for an evening out too but I already had my Friday night outfit planned so I wore it to work...it is Friday after all!


These fantastic check high-waisted RiverIsland pants are perfect for creating an hourglass shape but in really comfy and on trend trousers.
I often find clothes that are really fashionable are best suited to those with a straight up and down, slim figure, but these have a really fashion forward feel but are also super flattering for us curvy ladies!
I changed the belt that came with the trousers as it was a little too chunky for my liking. I swapped it for this simple gold plate belt that came with my new MissGuided navy jumpsuits.

The leather look tee also from RiverIsland is a basic with a little edge that can be worn with so many ensembles.

I finished the look off with this brill gold statement necklace from NewLook, only £7.99!!!


For the journey into work the pointed heels we're replaced with slipper pumps, my cute Cath Kidson bag was thrown on (who said a laptop bag has to be boring) and off I went. 

Night


I finally got to wear it!!!!!
I think my love for this jumpsuit may have gotten to the point of slightly obsessed, but a valid obsession I feel.
It is so easy to wear, it's big enough at the top for us girls with curves but comes in narrow at the waist, then continues into almost cigarette trousers. 


I went simple with the accessories as this is a super busy print, however a really bright statement necklace maybe a turquoise colour would go fantastically with this outfit. 
My big bow MissSelfridge bag came out with me, its always good to have a bag that you can fit flats in for the end of night walk home from the station!

This lip colour is from the Kate Moss range no20.


And finally my shoes, or skyscrapers as my flatmate may call them


These aren't new but it feels that way, I haven't worn them in forever, I love the subtle sparkle they have with the black diamante on the heel and platform.

Over the past few weeks I've felt like I'd lost my fashion mojo with being injured and the ill but I feel like it's back! 
I hope you enjoy reading about these outfits as much as I did wearing them.

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment