About Me

About Me

Sunday, 22 September 2013

Sunday 22nd September - Unsuccessful shopping but fabulous nails!!!

ARGH Sooooooo disappointed when I got to TopShop!!! In my last post I expressed how excited I was to buy this jumper.....


But the slits at the side of the jumper are sooooo unflattering, and make your hips look so much bigger than what they are!!! 

So with the money I saved on the jumper and knowing I've got a stressful week ahead at work I decided to go and get a manicure.


I'm incredibly happy with the result! Thank you Nikki! (contact @Nikkibeauty1)
I'd never been into Aroma Secrets before but for anyone who lives in or around Kingston that's thinking of having any beauty treatments, I highly recommend you go and see Nikki.

For my unsuccessful fashion but successful beauty shopping trip I went with a very casual look.


I teamed my newly bought TopShop jeans, with a whole load of H&M items, a black zip pocket Tee, a tartan dress worn undone, and my khaki jacket. 
For the walk by the river to and from town I wore my converse. 
Then I finished off with BIG hair and red lips.
I hope you've all had a lovely weekend.

x x x

2 comments:

  1. I love your posts you always have such lovely clothes! I live near Kingston so may have to check the manicures out for myself :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! A little sad but I love hearing when people enjoy my posts!!
      You should!! And it's so calming in there, it's more like a spa, it smells like lavinda, not nail polish or strong chemicals like some nail places you do to.

      x x x

      Delete