About Me

About Me

Thursday, 26 September 2013

This weeks outfits! (w/c 23rd September)

Monday

I couldn't wait even a day to wear this top so Monday morning it's the first thing I pulled out of my wardrobe!



I went quite simple with the outfit as I was wearing it for work, so I teamed it with denim colour TopShop Leigh jeans (they look black in the picture) and my pointed heels. 


I got a few compliments on the top through out the day which I was chuffed about! 
I can't wait to wear it over a weekend when I can be a little more risque with my look.

Tuesday

Tuesday was a bit of a tough one, I had an interview (an internal interview so I won't get in trouble with work for writing that on here...my boss knows!) but I was also out for drinks in the evening and I didn't want to take a change of clothes into work so....

Interview
(Keep your fingers crossed for me!)

I wore my floral NewLook cow neck dress, with opaque tights, flat black pumps and my single button black Principles blazer


Evening

I changed my flats for super high black strap wedge heels, took off the blazer, poofed up my hair and off out I went.


Wednesday 

Hump day, I threw on one of my favorite pairs of trousers, and I still shock people when I say they're from Primark!
I teamed them with my H&M cream with gold metal detail blouse and again my pointed black stilettos. 


Thursday

This is the second time I've worn my cozy jumper with a shirt underneath and I'm kind of liking it.
I love smartening up something that you wear for a lazy day on the sofa so you can wear it to work! 
The fox detail on this jumper makes it fun and different too.


I had my hair up in a really messy, effortless looking bun.


I teamed it with black TopShop Leigh jeans and well, I put these black stilettos through their paces this week, because they came to work with me again today!

Next Post

So don't get me wrong I have enjoyed sharing this weeks outfits with you, but I hit Westfield (a huge shopping centre, for my non UK readers) and man did I shop! I am so excited to share with you what I bought!!
You may have to wait until Saturday as I'm out tomorrow evening, but it'll be worth the wait, I promise!
Eeeeeeek!!!!

x x x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god LOVE wednesday and thursdays outfits!!! Gorgeous!!! Good luck also :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only just seen this comment so sorry, and thank you!
      The interview outfit must have worked, as of mid November I am officially a legal assistant (Elle Woods wardrobe, here I come lol!)

      x x x

      Delete