About Me

About Me

Sunday, 29 September 2013

Today's Outfit: Saturday 28th September

So that incredible feeling when you've tried something on in a shop, they only had a size that was slightly too big so you decided not to get it. Then you walk back into the same store a few weeks later, and not only do they have the size you want....but it's in the sale too! WHOOP!!!!

This exact situation happened to me in h&m in Westfield on Friday when I came across this cream lace skirt.
Down from £25.99 to£10.00 YAY!!!


I appreciate that this is more of a summer skirt but I think when the weather turns it can be worn with black tights and ankle boots for a cute winter look too. 
Saturday I wore it with my over-sized black shirt with leather look collar, and grey ankle boots.


I was heading out locally to the pub so wanted to dress the mini down so along with the baggy shirt I threw on my khaki h&m jacket for a more chilled and relaxed look.
This is a skirt that you could totally wear on a night out but can also be dressed down too.

To complete the chilled look I put my hair up in a loose, messy bun.

I hope you've all had a fab weekend ladies and gents.

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment