About Me

About Me

Saturday, 21 September 2013

Today's Outfits - Wednesday 21st and Thursday 22nd September

My plan to get back into blogging has not gone as well as I'd hoped with the development of an incredibly horrible cold booo!

**Little complaint over now on with the clothes**

Wednesday 


I teamed my newly purchased black with pleather collar H&M shirt, with my Primark lace-look trousers.
To add a touch of current trend, I wore leopard print pups for a clash in prints.
A really simple and easy way to add a touch of edge to a look.


Ok so there isn't much more you can see of the outfit in the picture, if I'm honest I've included it because I'm sooooo excited at how long my hair is getting!

My current hair product fave, which leaves your hair feeling fabulous is Elvive's Full Restore 5 60 Second treatment.
Literally leave it on for 60 seconds after shampooing and your hair is left feeling silky smooth. I've used the aussie treatments in the past and I actually prefer this one (just my opinion!)



Thursday
(Please excuse the full of cold face)


To transform my recently bought grey dress from date night outfit to work attire I added a white shirt underneath to smarten it up, and thick black tights so it was office appropriate.
I have to say this outfit was super comfy and felt kinda cute, a great option for you girls out there who like me, like fashion but also like to feel comfortable at work.  

Fingers crossed this cold will be gone soon, becaise I've just got in from shopping and have some awesome buys I want to wear!!!
x x x

2 comments:

  1. Love both of these outfits! Lovely styled
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Francesca
      So sorry for the late reply! Thanks so much, love a comfy but fun dress. They do it in lots of other colours, check my 2nd latest post for more details.
      Thanks for reading!
      x x x

      Delete