About Me

About Me

Monday, 7 October 2013

Feeling a little like a celeb...

My outfit appeared on the MSN homepage today...ahhhhhh....that totally classes me as a zzz list celeb, doesn't it???

The best highstreet style from WIWT girls (their words not mine)


All minor celeb jokes aside, I feel very honored to have been picked from all of the amazingly fashionable ladies on WIWT, it was many of them who inspired me to write this blog.


Last week I was on annual leave (during which I was far too productive, completing the first half of a performance coaching course)  and to finish it off on a high I took myself shopping....again....I actually have a problem!


I found some little gems in H&M on Sunday including this (hopefully) lucky wishbone necklace and really dainty and quite unusual 3 stone necklace. I also found this fun and comfy VIBE$ Tee in the sale (just £5), and this gorgeous baby blue, super fluffy cardi, totaling at under £30. Whoop!

On my way into town I got a call to confirm the date of my cousins christening...and the day I become a god mother...eeeeeeeek, so excited! 
Such a prestigious occasion is of course the perfect excuse, I mean reason to get a new outfit, right?


So I got this beautiful pastel pink flower print pencil skirt from RiverIsland.
 I like to think of it as being one step ahead of the spring/summer 14 collections, which according to Grazier's review of London fashion week, is going to be one of next seasons top 5 trends.


Unfortunately for my bank balance the shopping did not stop there, so I shall end this post, to be continued...

x x x

2 comments:

  1. My god! I am in love with that pastel skirt....In fact the whole outfit is gorgeous!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww thanks hun! I couldn't believe it was only £28!!!

      I hope you like how I put it together for the Christening too (will post it 4th November!)

      x x x

      Delete