About Me

About Me

Thursday, 10 October 2013

Interview Outfit & Feeling a bit Potty

Interview


This is the Zara top I mentioned in my previous post, which I plan on wearing with my pink rose print skirt to my cousins Christening next month. I love this shade of blue and feel like it really compliments blonde hair, plus wearing it makes me feel super girly.

The great thing about separates is the number of really different looks you can create, from Christening to Interview, it's what you team it with that makes it work. 

The interview I had today was an internal interview and I work in a smart/casual kind of office, but even so for any interview you should smarten things up a little.


I teamed my pretty print top with my fail safe high-waisted Primark trousers and together I feel create a smart but also sweet look.

*1st round went well*
*I have a test tomorrow and if I pass I'm through to 2nd round*
**Wish me luck**

Feeling Potty

Now although separates do make for lots more options in your wardrobe, dresses can be accessories to create lots of different looks too.

60s Look

A splash of colour (and Elton John inspired sunnies)

All dressed up and summery
And I gave this blue V neck blue pocket dress from TopShop another revamp today.


I was a little poorly last night so today was all about feeling comfy.
This is a pretty easy to wear dress anyway and put together with my newly purchased soft baby blue h&m cari, black tights and pumps I was C...O...Z....Y sat at my desk today.


I was also feeling a little geeky this morning, and fully embracing such mood I wore these fabulous Harry Potter esque specks.
To complete the outfit, and because the temperature in the UK had plummeted I threw on my khaki jacket and pink/brown h&m scarf...4 degrees...brrrrrrrr!!!

Lots of Love

Bex

x x x

4 comments:

  1. Good luck for your test tomorrow hun. Loving the outfits very inspiring! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks gorg!!! Hope your rocking your new role in the big bad city x x x

      Delete
  2. The top you wore for the interview is super cute!
    I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award and I hope you join in! http://wp.me/p3UUW8-6Z
    keep blogging, I love your style and content!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily, thank you soooooo much, that super sweet of you! I'll get a post up tomorrow.
      Thank you
      x x x

      Delete