About Me

About Me

Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Bootcuts are Back...

...and Jessica Alba agrees with me!!


The skinny jean came in and knocked bootcut/flares out of the park for a while but they are on a come back and I'm liking it!
Looking at the 4 styles above you can see how bootcut jeans can be worn super cas with a jumper and scarf, smartened up with a blazer and also sassed up with a low cut V shirt.

I love the look so much I'm jumping on the bandwagon too! 

I have had these jeans for years, well actually they were bought at really bad timing, just as the skinny jean was making it's entrance into the fashion world.
However this does mean they are in fantastic condition, the dark blue colour has not faded and the fit is still great. 


Bootcut jeans are incredibly flattering, the wide bottom almost creates an illusion of a much slimmer leg line before the jean flares out. 

I accessoried my outfit with tan shoeboots from NewLook and my brown H&M shoulder bag (both from a while ago)


I teamed the bootcut jeans with my newly purchased mustard color chiffon top from Joy and accessorised it further with my long gold and red pendent necklace, also from Joy, layered with my snowflake pendant Muru necklace. 

To finish the outfit off I added some circular gold earrings and gold ethnic inspired bangles.

Will you be beaming in bootcuts this winter?

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment